Selection of award candidates
1. Public organizations listed in the results of the Integrated Public Organizational Governance Survey - 2018 cycle participated in the REDE GOVERNANÇA BRASIL AWARD , quantified by the integrated governance and management index (iGG), promoted by TCU, and that they have demonstrated adherence to the rules and principles that govern this regulation and whose premise is to collaborate with the adoption of governance and its components throughout the Brazilian public service;
2. In a first stage, the first six organizations with the highest iGG indexes from the list contained in the results of the Integrated Public Organizational Governance Survey - 2018 cycle were selected;
3. For these selected organizations, extracts of the complete responses of the organizations were carried out, with texts justifying the confirmation of compliance;
4. Based on these responses, on evidence provided by the selected institutions, and on other available means, such as audits by the TCU, the Comptroller General of the Union (CGU), among others, the Judging Committee validated the information, to ensure the compliance of governance of the organization with the objectives of the award;
5. After validating the information and based on the principles of public governance of Decree No. 9.203/2017, contained in its article 3, which served as judgment criteria, the Judging Committee defined a final ranking, with the definition of the first three placed , which will be awarded on the day of the event to be scheduled.